The Wulfric the Wanderer Series

The Wulfric the Wanderer Series
A Sword & Sorcery Series written by Charles Moffat

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Banned Condom Commercial

Wow. I can't imagine why the condom commercial further below was banned. I guess it was too over the top. :p

Definitely funny however.

To me advertisements like this prove that there is a market for mature channels that allow traditional style advertising (like insurance ads, car ads, beer commercials, etc) but with a mature theme.

Of course I could also argue that we now have the internet, netflix, video streaming, etc and that advertising censors don't apply online - and therefore making ads like this still have value because you can simply promote it online and mavens (people like me who post funny/interesting stuff for free) will promote it for free.

But whatever. It is effective advertising.


No comments:

Popular Posts