The Wulfric the Wanderer Series

The Wulfric the Wanderer Series
A Sword & Sorcery Series written by Charles Moffat

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Virgin Prostitute at Work

SEX - Romanian-born Alina Percea is 18 years old and no longer a virgin. She sold her virginity in an online auction to a wealthy Italian for $12,500. She used the money to fund her university studies in Germany.

Since then she has been called a prostitute by the German government and ordered to pay up over half of her earnings (because prostitution is legal and heavily taxed in Germany), which she claimed to have raised in order to fund her university studies the easy way.

After flogging her hymen online and then having unprotected sex with the buyer in an Italian hotel, the media attention became enormous. German authorities heard about it and pointed out that she really should be paying tax on her earnings.

Prostitution is legal in Germany, but the state takes a 50% take plus VAT. Alina Percea might end up with approx. $5000.

German taxmen say:
"It is not a moral standpoint but a fiscal one. Prostitution is not an illegal act in Germany, but not paying tax on earned money is. Consequently we are assessing her case and it looks likely she will have to pay around half of the sum she gained."

"Even if she was taxed as a purveyor of erotic moments, or whatever she wants to call what she did, she would have to pay tax on it. Prostitution is merely a means for the bureaucrats to pin her down for a claim.

"She would have been better off keeping quiet about this strange transaction.”

Had she kept quiet about it however she never would have found a wealthy virgin hunter... a 45-year old Italian businessman.

"We spoke in English as I can't speak Italian and he can't speak Romanian.
He paid me a lot of compliments throughout the day, and he was very funny and charming. We got on very well, and I was pleased he'd won," said Alina.

"We kissed, then undressed each other. I'd never done that before, so I was nervous. He laid me on the bed and started kissing my body, then we had sex. I was attracted to him, so I enjoyed it, even though it was quite painful."

"We only had sex once, then fell asleep. Next morning, we had breakfast together like any other couple, and I took the morning-after pill. He told me he'd like to see me again, and I agreed."

"I hope to see the man again - and next time I won't make him pay," she added.

Wow. Not sure what to say about this topic... I wouldn't wager any money on her future relationship and how well it will work out. After all, the kind of scumbag who would pay for that... it would just guarantee it will end badly.

No comments:

Popular Posts